Jewelers of America
Acquisition of National Jeweler
- Jewelers of America acquired National Jeweler from Emerald Expositions in January 2015.
- The acquisition expanded Jewelers of America's reach and influence in the jewelry industry.
- The acquisition was a strategic move to strengthen Jewelers of America's position in the market.
National Jeweler's History
- National Jeweler magazine was founded in 1906.
- It has a long-standing history in the jewelry industry.
- Over the years, National Jeweler has become a trusted source of information for jewelers.
- The magazine has evolved to adapt to the changing needs of the industry.
- National Jeweler continues to be a leading publication in the jewelry sector.
- The Index-Journal published an article about Jewelry Association's advice to TV shoppers in 1987.
- The News-Record reported on the partnership between Jewelers Mutual and Jewelers of America in 2009.
- Bob Bates discussed Jewelers of America's acquisition of National Jeweler in 2015.
- These references highlight the industry recognition and coverage of Jewelers of America and National Jeweler.
- The references provide additional information and context about the organizations and their activities.
- The official website of Jewelers of America provides information about the organization and its services.
- The website offers resources for jewelers, including educational materials and industry news.
- The website can be accessed at the provided link.
- The official website is an important platform for Jewelers of America to communicate with its members and the public.
- Jewelers of America was established in 1906, making it one of the oldest jewelry organizations in the United States.
- It is a prominent trade association in the jewelry industry.
- The organization plays a significant role in shaping the jewelry industry in the United States.
- Jewelers of America is committed to promoting the interests of its members and advancing the industry as a whole.
- The organization is categorized as a trade association based in the United States.
Jewelers of America Data Sources